On Bush, War, Fair logic, and Christians...
This was inspired by the site of Brad, which I discovered through The comments on these sites are more serious than the following piece.
America, George W. Bush, The War on Terror. Even at the furthest tip of Africa we feel the effect of, take your pick, American Imperialism/American Aid/American Values/American Consumerism/ American Comedy. With the growing realisation and evidence of American Pie-fingering, and the collapse of Communism as we feared it, the difference between the ‘good guys’ and the ‘bad guys’ is becoming less clear.
This was inspired by the site of Brad, which I discovered through The comments on these sites are more serious than the following piece.
America, George W. Bush, The War on Terror. Even at the furthest tip of Africa we feel the effect of, take your pick, American Imperialism/American Aid/American Values/American Consumerism/ American Comedy. With the growing realisation and evidence of American Pie-fingering, and the collapse of Communism as we feared it, the difference between the ‘good guys’ and the ‘bad guys’ is becoming less clear.
The easiest target for ridicule is George W. Bush. Let’s face it, he’s no Mark Shuttleworth (Rocket Scientist, in South African!). He has mounted his own ‘War of Terror’ on the English language, and his folksy attitude makes us all feel safe at night, because maybe there is not too much pontificationating going on at the White House. Is that Langley in the shadows of the Oval Office I see?
So is Bush all bad? Is he the lesser of two evils, I have no real informed clue, but here are some thoughts:


2 Comments:
I would like to see how the comments come out and are presented on the site, so this is really just some rubbish text.
I would like to see how the comments come out and are presented on the site, so this is really just some rubbish text.
would like to see how the comments come out and are presented on the site, so this is really just some rubbish text.
I would like to see how the comments come out and are presented on the site, so this is really just some rubbish text.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Original Site