The Test of [shaun]Brian

This is the test site of shaun brian, being used to test new templates for his blogger site.The true story of a reluctant Messiah trying to save himself from himself. Hear how he constantly gets nailed. Notice how he gets cross. Will he last supper?

Friday, April 29, 2005

Yes, They can...

I managed to delete this original post, so I have tried to create it again.

And there I was, pushing myself up onto the second floor balcony when I heard a loud popping sound. It wasn't a gunshot (I know how that sounds). Then the searing pain as I realised that my right shoulder had dislocated itself. Now let me tell you, maybe Tom Cruise or whoever in Hollywood can grab and hang by one arm, but this mere mortal can't. So I fell, from the second floor, to the distant ground. Now, I have in the past jumped/fallen further, but that was in better and younger circumstances and onto sand or some other soft thing. I fell half onto a 1m high wall and half onto concrete.

First my left leg hit the wall and the knee bent to absorb the shock, no problem. Then my right leg hit the ground, extended and firm. Problem, bend wrong way - cruciate ligaments gone for a ball of shit. Pain. Then the back scrapped down the wall, and then the shoulder hit the ground and all went black from pain, thank God my head didn't hit anything.

And as I came round I looked up at the sky and saw the stars above. I looked for a shooting star, but only saw the steady progress of satellites and space debris. I lay their in my agony realising that no one knew I was here, and I was unsighted from the road. And as I was about to get morbid I realised that I had had a great day, and inspite of my predicament I had learnt that there were people in the world that cared, and that they would accept me as I was. Dislocated shoulder and all.